Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Steel Horses


April 9, 2014

There are some great art works displayed at the Glorietta Park in front of the Glorietta 4 entrance. These are steel scupltures of horses skillfully made by Ann Tiukinhoy Pamintuan. 

When I passed by I can't help but bring my camera out and start taking pictures these great displays. I felt that I wasn't the only one who felt the urge to do so because every now and then there are several people walking into the park and taking pictures as well. 

I chose to convert my photographs to black and white because I feel that it gives more emphasis on the sculptures and makes the somewhat colorful background less distracting.

I believe the Glorietta Mall Management is doing a great job at promoting great art by putting the displays there. I wish more malls would follow as well.

  
(Map: Google Maps)

No comments:

Post a Comment